All prices include
- Certified Guides, I.F.M.G.A, A.C.M.G, C.A.A
- Group sizes aiming for 16 guests total, (11 bedrooms for 16 guests)
- 5 to maximum 6 ski guests per group, depending on program
- Bus service from hotel to helicopter staging area and back
- Helicopter flight Revelstoke staging area to the Durrand Glacier Chalet and back
- Lodging at the Durrand Glacier Chalet (single and two person rooms, full bedding, hot running showers, 120V power system, wireless guest internet service via satellite, guest satellite telephone)
- All meals at the Durrand Glacier Chalet (100% home cooked meals by our certified professional chef)
- Avalanche safety equipment (avalanche digital beacons, ABS avalanche safety pack, shovel, probe and additional group safety radio)
- Tree Skiing, large terrain alpine skiing, high alpine hut to hut skiing to the Mount Moloch Chalet and the Empire Lake Chalet (weather dependant).
- All prices for the programs at Durrand Glacier are subject to applicable taxes
All guests are required to sign a waiver prior to participating in any SME programs. Prior to booking your trip it is important that you are familiar with our waiver as well as our booking and cancellation policy.
Our prices reflect the high quality of our professional product and service.